One Pan Peanut Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one pan peanut chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Pan Peanut Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. One Pan Peanut Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have one pan peanut chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Peanut Chicken:
- {Get 12 of chicken tenders.
- {Take 1/4 C of Peanut butter creamy or crunchy (melted see notes).
- {Get 1/4 C of water.
- {Prepare 2 t of soy sauce can use tamari or coconut aminos.
- {Prepare 1 t of apple cider vinegar.
- {Get 1 t of minced garlic.
- {Prepare 1/2 t of powdered ginger.
- {Prepare 1 bag of broccoli florets about 5 cups.
- {Take 2 C of shredded carrots.
- {Make ready of On Cooking Day.
- {Prepare 2 bags of frozen steamers brown rice.
- {Get 1/4 C of chopped chopped peanuts.
Steps to make One Pan Peanut Chicken:
- To Assemble Add first 6 ingredients to large zipper bag. Zip and squish to mix..
- Open zipper bag with chicken and add broccoli and carrots. Zip and shake to mix. (I had to put my veggies in a different bag my bag wasn’t big enough for all of it, I will be mix both bags in a bowl together before placing on tray for cooking.).
- To cook Pour chicken mixture onto large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Bake 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Cook rice according to package directions..
- Note- I did mix well, before putting in cookie sheet. May want to heat peanut butter some in the microwave before adding to bag to make it easier to work with this is the only change I would make to this. (10-15 sec in microwave not completely melted to wear its liquid.).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food one pan peanut chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

0 Comments