Easy to Prepare traditional Taco Salad for Diet Food

Taco Salad.

Taco Salad

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taco salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Taco Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Taco Salad is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad:

  1. {Take 1 lb. of Taco meat your favorite.
  2. {Get 2 of corn tortillas fried.
  3. {Get of Cabbage thinly sliced.
  4. {Make ready of Tomato.
  5. {Make ready of Avocado.
  6. {Take of Sharp cheddar cheese.
  7. {Make ready of Plain Greek yogurt or sour cream.

Instructions to make Taco Salad:

  1. Cook the taco meat. My preference whether beef/chicken/pork/turkey is cumin heavy and spicy. When I make it out ground turkey I mix the spices in a food processor with oil, apple cider vinegar and taco bell mild sauce. Then I mix that into the turkey and let sit in the fridge for a minimum of an hour. When cooking I have the skillet on medium high to keep from getting that weird juicy white fat stuff and also use a can of green chilies..
  2. Fry the corn tortillas.
  3. Slice the cabbage, tomatoes and avocados. I used cabbage in place of lettuce to make this more of a hearty dish plus I like the flavor combo. Also with it being extra filling you can skip refried beans, saving some dishes to do on a weeknight is also great!.
  4. Load the bowl with the cabbage then top with the taco meat. This will lightly soften the cabbage. Load up the rest of the toppings and don't forget the fried tortilla on the side..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food taco salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments